HaVe a NiCe dAy

Monday 30 December 2013

Pakistani Actress Veena Malik’s Dubai Wedding

 Veena Malik’s Dubai Wedding
Bollywood actress from Pakistan, Veena Malik got married to singer/model and businessman Assad Bashir Khattak in Dubai. The couple had a private reception at Dubai Creeks Stake House. Due to her mothers poor health, Veenas wedding was rushed, but her new husband promised her a white wedding in the States. Few wedding functions will also be held in Pakistan. The actress wants to invite Salman Khan for her reception along with few of her friends from Bollywood. The starlet broke the news of her wedding on Twitter: 'I have found my Soul mate.... my Friend...my Partner!!!' 'U r da most special person in my life.U r my friend,philosopher,guide lot more.Thanks for coming in my life.' 'The man of my life..... My life... my world....'

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...